DVT/PE Prevention Program
The Medworx DVT/PE Prevention Program is a convenient service program designed specifically for orthopedic and ambulatory surgery centers as a solution for providing leading DVT/PE prophylaxis systems to aid in patient recovery and the prevention of deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary embolism (PE). Our DVT/PE Prevention Program offers:
- Top-Rated DJO VenaFiow Elite® Intermittent Pneumatic Compression Pumps
- DJO Aircast® Compression Cuffs
- Direct Insurance Billing
- On-Location Technical Support and Customer Service Representation
- DVT Pump and Compression Cuff Inventory Maintenance
By taking over the billing and management of the DME inventory, the staff no longer has to take time out of patient care to order, stock DVT units or cuffs, all at little or no out of pocket expense to the patient. A representative will set up a time to meet with the facility staff to determine the number of DVT pumps and compression cuff inventory needed to support the procedure volumes and to help plan the service program implementation. Medworx will deliver the DVT pumps, cuffs and insurance billing forms and will be available on-location to train staff and assist with the program implementation. Our trained staff representative will visit your facility on routine or as-requested basis to perform the following service activities:
- Staff in-services on DVT pump operation & cuff application
- DVT pump & compression cuff inventory management
- Retrieval of Letter of Medical Necessity (LMN)
- Assignment of Benefits (AOB) forms & patient face sheets to administer the billing process
- The Medworx DVT/PE Program eliminates capital equipment purchase, equipment obsolescence, equipment maintenance & repair, and single-use compression cuff supply expenses associated with providing this vital therapy to your patients.
- Medworx direct bills for equipment rental and compression cuff supplies as a DME product reimbursable through private insurance.
- Medworx adheres to strict Medicare (CMS) guidelines and bills only according to current HCPC codes and Medicare allowable rates.
- Medworx accepts assignment of benefits both “in- and out-of-network".
- Medworx does not require a contractual obligation to employ the DVT/PE Prevention Program - and does not require minimum product supply usage.
- Medworx can help your facility organize and implement a DVT/PE Prevention Protocol.
- Medworx provides experienced, on-location technical support and customer service representation.
- Top-Rated DJO DVT/PE Prophylaxis System
- Enhanced Patient Recovery & Essential DVT/PE Prevention
- On-Location Customer & Technical Support Services
- Reduced Risk
- No Contracts